Grade II listed Sticky End is located in the busy and bustling conservation village of Cottesmore in England's smallest county, Rutland, a truly unspoiled rural gem in the heart of Middle England. Rutland Water, along with the surrounding countryside and villages, provide a beautiful back drop for sailing, water sports, fishing, cycling, bird watching, British Bird Fair, Burghley House (home of Burghley Horse Trials), golf and walking.
- Sleeps 4 (1 Standard Double Bedroom with en suite toilet and wash hand basin + 1 Small Double Bedroom)
- Oak Beamed Lounge with Open Inglenook Log Fire
- Charming Sunny Cottage Courtyard Garden
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Pine Dining Table
- Utility Room
This charming 'chocolate box' cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard to provide a warm and welcoming holiday retreat. The peaceful south-facing cottage garden has also been lovingly transformed with beautiful plants, lawn and a patio area that is sure to appeal to gardening lovers. Little Thatch is located in the tranquil conservation village of Seaton in England's smallest county, Rutland and make a great romantic escape.
- Sleeps 4-5
- Romantic 'Chocolate Box' Cottage
- Lovingly Restored and Furnished
- Traditional South Facing Cottage Garden
- Nestled in the tranquil village of Seaton