Holiday Accommodation near Rutland's nature reserve
Rutland Thatched Cottages are a great base from which to visit the famous Rutland Water Nature Reserve, home of the annual British Bird Fair in August. The reserve is also home to the Rutland Osprey Project, various waterfowl, water voles and Badger Watch. There are Guided Walks and a Visitor Centre.
Grade II listed Sticky End is located in the busy and bustling conservation village of Cottesmore in England's smallest county, Rutland, a truly unspoiled rural gem in the heart of Middle England. Rutland Water, along with the surrounding countryside and villages, provide a beautiful back drop for sailing, water sports, fishing, cycling, bird watching, British Bird Fair, Burghley House (home of Burghley Horse Trials), golf and walking.
- Sleeps 4 (1 Standard Double Bedroom with en suite toilet and wash hand basin + 1 Small Double Bedroom)
- Oak Beamed Lounge with Open Inglenook Log Fire
- Charming Sunny Cottage Courtyard Garden
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Pine Dining Table
- Utility Room
This charming 'chocolate box' cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard to provide a warm and welcoming holiday retreat. The peaceful south-facing cottage garden has also been lovingly transformed with beautiful plants, lawn and a patio area that is sure to appeal to gardening lovers. Little Thatch is located in the tranquil conservation village of Seaton in England's smallest county, Rutland and make a great romantic escape.
- Sleeps 4-5
- Romantic 'Chocolate Box' Cottage
- Lovingly Restored and Furnished
- Traditional South Facing Cottage Garden
- Nestled in the tranquil village of Seaton